EDIT 4 :Apparently they also seem to scam people in the raffles they host
Also!! There's a petition ongoing against this shop! Let's keep spreading this because they keep stealing art and they have no intention to stop!
EDIT 3 : !! IMPORTANT !!APPARENTLY THIS SHOP IS HAVING A CLEARANCE SALE
THEY ARE SELLING ALL THE STOLEN CLOTHES LEFT AND WON'T RESTOCK THEM
I'm assuming they're doing this as fast as they can (50% off, free shipping) to remove those from their shop as soon as possible.
HOWEVER I DON'T THINK THEY'RE GOING TO COMPENSATE ANYONE
THEY WANT TO GET OUT OF THE TROUBLE THEYRE IN AND THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY TO DO SO NOT GETTING PUNISHED IS THAT ONE.
If you are one of the victims PLEASE write an email to their domain hoster sending them all the proofs.
They've stolen thousands of dollars by selling clothes with stolen art. They're not going to compensate the artists.
They are going to get away with all the money if we don't do anything now.
Edit 2: My instagram account against Happymondaystore has been blocked. Anyone who calls them out will be blocked.
They aren't going to address the problem, they are just going to block you.
Edit 1: IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE AFFECTED ARTIST, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS ON THESE JOURNALS IN ORDER TO REPORT THEM
How To Take Down Art Theft WebsitesNo, this isn't about sending DMCAs to the website that's stealing your art. As if reporting a thief to themself is actually going to work. Here's how to actually hurt them.
Step 1. Look up who hosts their domain using one of the following links:
Step 2. Ignore the physical address and phone numbers, this is only relevent if you have to escalate to a lawyer which you shouldn't need to do unless it's a really extreme case.
DO NOT CONTACT THEM BY THESE MEANS. Calling them to harass them can land you in hot legal water. It's also important not to involve your fans on this crusade, as tempting as it might be. This is a gigantic waste of everyone's time. Only you, the copyright owner, can legally report for infringement.
Step 3. Look for the "domain registrar" and then search up that company's copyright policy page. All domain services have cop
Lessons Learned: How I Dealt With An Art ThiefEvery day, many people on deviantArt find themselves dealing with art thieves off-site (outside deviantArt). There are many ways to approach this issue, but this article is about how I went about it. I'm only writing this in an attempt to be helpful to others going through the same thing, or give ideas to those going through it who don't know where to start or what to do. Becoming victim to an art ripper isn't a hopeless, helpless situation. Though I was inexperienced with the issue at the time and justifiably angered, I was able to prevail through a mixture of help from other kind deviants, a professional manner/attitude and resources found on the web.
My particular case began one day about a week after my first Daily Deviation was given to me by Aeires. Up until that time I was a relatively unknown artist, and was minimally protecting my work with an easily removed watermark. I didn't really think my work was worth stealing, and honestly hadn't thought about what would happen if
With more than 45,8K followers, Happymondaystore has gotten popular among anime fashion lovers. However, the only thing they do in order to create their "Unique and Handmade clothes" is copying and pasteing aesthetic .pngs and other people's art with no permission.
Many artists have tried to make this shop stop using other people's art without permission, but they doesn't seem to care, they keep doing it.
1. 宇治山喜撰 -- 2610 USD earnt from selling this stolen design.
2. 福光 + Pokémon Original Artwork -- Price not stated, assuming it was around 15 to 20 USD. Around 2685 USD earnt from selling this stolen design.
3. 深羅 - 2670 USD earnt from selling this stolen design.
4. Nacyo NOTE THAT THEIR SIGNATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED - 575 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
5. ぽむ their original illustration has been TRACED - 120 USD earnt from selling this stolen design.
6. ちくわづこ - 25 USD from selling this stolen design
7. Apring - a total of 50 USD from selling these desings
8. ゆらん - 25 USD from selling this stolen design
9. Weeniedesu and Hacuubii -- Traced
10. Sugarbone -- they will BLOCK everyone who notices their theft (Pictures from Sugarbone's instagram story)
12. mhug - 350 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
13. Dangmill - 243 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
14. Original artist not found - 2020 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
(the original one is a gif)
15. keepoutコミ１@と１２a - 600 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
16. Hisashi Eguchi - Watermark deleted. 450 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
17. 夢乃ゆめ -- TRACED -- earnt 261 USD from selling this stolen design
18. Original artist not found - PLAGIARIZED - 355 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
19. Original artist - 3237 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
20. Original artist(s) not found - 5516 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
21. TheSoundOfFreedom - 5057 USD earnt from selling this stolen design
There are many other stolen designs, but I think this is enough proof, right?
Please share this, this shop needs to be closed down. They have no intention to stop since they have been called out plenty of times and THEY KEEP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK.
I ALSO NEED HELP IN ORDER TO FIND THE REMAINING ORIGINAL ARTISTS!! IF YOU KNOW WHO DREW ANYTHING, PLEASE TELL ME!!
They have made a lot of money using other people's intellectual work, which is ILLEGAL.
Thank you for reading